DRESS CODE/ ETIQUETTE
Appropriate golf attire must be worn at all times on the golf course and practice areas.
This dress code applies to all areas of the club.
Examples of "acceptable" attire includes:
- Shirts with mock or traditional button collars
- Turtleneck shirts
- Mock-turtleneck shirts
- Crewneck sweatshirts must be accompanied by a collared shirt
- Traditional slacks
- Bermuda-length shorts
- Skorts (women)
- Sleeveless blouses (women only)
- Golf shoes (spiked or dimpled) are obligatory on course
Examples of "unacceptable" attire includes:
- Denim jeans
- Denim shorts
- Cut-off shorts
- Bathing suits
- Gym or track pants
- Rugger pants
- Sleeveless shirts (men)
- Tank tops
- Halter tops
- Any garment displaying an offensive statement
- Any footwear that can cause damage to the golf course
All patrons are required to observe course etiquette at all times. Please respect your fellow golfers' right to enjoy their game. Unruly behaviour is unacceptable and any patron found to be in breach of course etiquette may be expelled from the course without refund.
Persons in violation of dress code and etiquette will be asked to comply or to respectfully leave the premises.